(812) 355-4612 Contact Us FIG Facebook FIG LinkedIn
 (812) 331-3233 FIG Google + FIG Yelp! FIG YouTube

Frequently Asked Questions - Risk Transfer

FAQs - Risk Transfer

We advise you to have anyone using your facility, that is a non membe, to sign a facility use agreement. This includes boy scouts, homeschool groups, weddings, town events etc. For entities that have insurance, the agreement requests that they add you as an additional insured on their policy. 

Log in  \/ 
Register  \/ 

Go to top