(812) 355-4612 Contact Us FIG Facebook FIG LinkedIn
 (812) 331-3233 FIG Google + FIG Yelp! FIG YouTube

Frequently Asked Questions - adult

FAQs - adult

Any event that falls outside of a normal church activity. For example, you won't need a permission slip for the kids to play basketball in the gym after church. However, if you're taking them to a basketball game you should use a permission slip. Remember to always include the specifics of the event in your form. We have created adult and child permission slips which can be found in our Risk Management Document Library. 

Log in  \/ 
Register  \/ 

Go to top