(812) 355-4612 Contact Us FIG Facebook FIG LinkedIn
 (812) 331-3233 FIG Google + FIG Yelp! FIG YouTube

Risk Management Minute

Valuable Information to Help You Protect Your Ministry

  • Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Tags
    Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.
  • Bloggers
    Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
  • Team Blogs
    Team Blogs Find your favorite team blogs here.
  • Login
    Login Login form

Assessing Your Risk

  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print
Assessing Your Risk

Each week we send out blogs with pertinent information pertaining to your ministries. We talk about policies you should adopt, procedures you should incorporate and things that are happening you should be aware of. While we have talked about this before, I feel that it is one of the most important steps you can take in protecting your ministry. I'm referring to our Risk Management Assessment. 

Have you ever received a text message, read it, and hours later realized you forgot to respond? Mentally you processed the info and most likely reached a conclusion, but physically you did nothing. The same can be said of our blogs. You read them each week, hopefully, and may think to yourself, that is something we need to be doing! However, as soon as that thought is finished you've moved onto the next task never actually incorporating said policy. 

So although most times we have the best intentions, things can slip through the cracks. That's where our Risk Management Assessment comes into play. Take a few minutes and do some examination of where you ministry falls. This is not for us to chastise you, or tattle tail to anyone. It is designed so that we both can be aware of the areas you still need to work on and we can help you accomplish those tasks. We've already done 90% of the work and are happy to help you complete the remaining 10%. So take our Risk Management Assessment. Even if you can't complete it today, set a reminder on your phone or schedule a time in your calendar when you have flexibility. I promise this will be the best thing you ever do for your ministry. 

Risk Management Assessment 


 

Last modified on
in Uncategorized Hits: 1804 0 Comments
0
Trackback URL for this blog entry.
Welcome to our Risk Management Minute Blog! My name is Jessica and I joined the First Insurance Group team in 2008. I began working in the Church Division in 2009 and as part of my job began to learn about the specific needs Churches face in regards to Risk Management. We have made it our goal to not only supply you with relevant information, but to take the work out of risk management by creating forms for you to print and use. Have questions on a topic we have yet to cover? Let me know! I will gladly do the research and provide any information I can.

Comments

  • No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment

Leave your comment

Guest
Guest Tuesday, 20 November 2018
Go to top